Sunday 15 April 2018

Sassayaki Glitter Oldie but a Goodie Rain

Hiya,This is a fun little image for todays card,I have added the background to tell his story,I love these cute images..I have coloured him using Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card,I then mounted him onto craft card ..The background papers are from tonic pads I have long since lost the covers for ,hate when the covers come off..To the side one I added some twine down the side as it is more of a boys card and we all know how boys think bows and flowers are really Yukky lol!..but string is ok :)

You can find this image here
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE





This card will be entered into the following challenges 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx