Monday 15 May 2017

Sasayaki Glitter ..New Release Day

Hiya..This is a super cute image and its also this months Freebie..I coloured her in on Neenah with my Polychromos pencils and used pastel chalks for the background.The backing papers are some I brought from Liddle a few years back and sadly the last two of this set..They are encapsulated with glitter and are just beautiful..I cut the topper out with Tattered Lace Basic circles and cut an orange frame using some Topsy Turvey card from C&C  ..I also used it to layer the background paper on too ,this was raised by using 3D glue gel and placed around the image.using the same TL dies.The Paper was so pretty and worked perfectly with this image so all I did was cut out some of the shells and added them to the frame so it looks like the paper is coming up and over the frame..Simple but anything else I think would have spoilt it ..
Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this image here 
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

7 comments:

  1. What a great image and I just love the detail on her flippers :)
    Fab card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Great image and I like that the scene is created within the circle. Great background. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Stampavie and More

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wwwwoooowww :-))) Funny and lovely card!

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky! Good luck :-)))
    Troppo Stella DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image - I love the expression on that fish's face...Lol!!! The embellies set if off so well too. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n Funky.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely cute image on your card thanks forr sharing with CLC Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superfun card and fab coloring! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again!
    PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant fun image and love the expression on the fish and all the little shells--Thank you for joining us at Create and Inspire
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx