Wednesday 10 May 2017

Morgans Artworld May Release

This  is my last card for Morgans Artworld ,,I have loved being on the team but I feel it is time to move on now ..For this lovely image ,I coloured her with Polychromos Pencils onto Neenah card ,then used pastel chalks for the background..The papers I chose are from g.c.d studios and is the Melody Ross designer collection ..I chose the yellow mock flock for the base paper and a pretty ditsy one I cut into four pieces ,all my matting has been done onto craft card.I used dies from China to cut the flowers and they are a little like Sunflowers,but rather than an orange I decided to pick the purple out of the paper to give a complete contrast and I hand coloured them with SN water colour pens as the give a bit of a wishy washy effect as you get on flowers,The leaves are also hand coloured from a die from ChinaTo finish I added some pretty gems to the opposite side to the flowers to balance the card


You can find this image 
You can enter the current challenge number 9 Anything goes by clicking on HERE





This card will be entered into the following challenges

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful artwork and colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful coloured ballerina! greetings Petra DT Kleuren met Potloden

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful card.Thank you for joining us at Kleuren met potloden. Greetings Ina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Your coloring is fantastic as well as your design! Thanks for joining our "Flowers" challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its really gorgeous colored ballerina! . Tranks for add your card.
    Greetings Petra DT Kleuren met Potloden

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're card is very beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Kleuren met Potloden.
    Good Luck.

    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woww this is really gorgeous Christine! You've coloured the ballerina soo fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Kleuren met Potloden and good luck in the draw!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, loving your colour combo. The image is very striking and loving your colouring.
    Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beuatyfull card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Kleuren met Potloden.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx