Saturday 19 November 2016

Morgans Artworld.>Saturday Inspiration

Hiya,for todays card I have for the first time coloured an image twice..I loved this one last year ,so as I am trying to get my cards done for Christmas I take every opportunity to get another done..I have coloured her using Polychromos Pencils on Neenah card..The beautiful papers are from First Editions Guilded Wishes I think its called ,I cannot find the cover at the moment.It has the most sumptuous papers in this collection ,glittered ,foiled and plains .being neutral colours they tend to work with everything...These ones have glittered Snowflakes on them .so rather than mat and layer ,covering them up I decided to design it simply as you can see.the sparkle through the die cuts on your left..I have backed the little figure dies with white card to help them pop out more then gently curled them slightly to give them more depth before adding with 3D glue gel..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here 
You can enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE





Sorry due to illness this card was not entered into any challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx