Saturday 16 July 2016

Saturday Inspiration Morgans Artworld

This Saturdays image is once more coloured with my Polychromos pencilsonto Neenah cardI then drew around a die to get the heart into the position I wanted and also to have the little bits popping over the edge too.I then did the same with some beautiful Mink coloured Centura pearl card ..I then fussy cut both out ,because of the early morning hours and I have somehow misplaced my smaller die machine ( Cuttlebug ) plate,I had to do it this was as the Ebosser sounds like a train running through the flat at four in the morning ,just because I am up ,others sleep lol! ..Once done they were glued together with 3D gel glue ,putting to one side as I created the card to dry..
The papers are from Crafter's Companion an English Country Garden Paper Pad,the best part of this card is I have used a lot of odds and ends like bits cut off the last card I made Papers,last bit of Hessian and lace and last of that size gems ,so it cleared some stash too..Just got tons more to go lol!..The papers are also mounted onto the same Centura Pearl ..But I had to initially use red tape to put the Hessian down and the lace ,then glued with 3D glue gel onto the card to make sure it all stuck down firmly and not pop off...To finish I added a pretty satin ribbon and added a Love from the CC Signature range from the die which has I Love You in the set..Thank you for popping by :)xx

You can find this lovely image here

You can also enter the current challenge by clicking on HERE




This card will be entered into the following challenges

6 comments:

  1. Love the hessian, very on trend! :) She's coloured beautifully and shaping her background into a heart is a super idea, works so well!
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Thanxx For Sharing With Us This Week At Lil Patch
    Sherry @ LPOCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the beautifully coloured image-textured hessian and lace--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many layers and lovely image.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry and we hope to see you again soon! Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Such a sweet image colored beautifully! Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
    Ruza ~ GI DTC
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx