Sunday 29 November 2015

Love at Christmas ..613 Avenue Create DT card

This is such a fun digi to colour..I love the Bugaboo stamps then are so nice when coloured..please note though the background is mine not on the original digi. I have coloured  them on Neenah card using Polychromos Pencils,then mounted them onto Craft card..The background papers are Dovecrafts Krafty Christmas and also matted onto craft card..I then did my squiggly and dot around the background to add a bit more detail..I then added the topper with 3D glue Gell.. For the decorations I kept them reasonably simple as this is for my friends Husband and I shall pop the tag on after on the bottom left. As I personalise I thought best to leave it off...The Snowflakes are from CC Diesire classic Christmas and the others are from Mariane Designs..To finish I added some lovely gems I got from Ebay that have snowflakes in them..just because its for a man it does not mean it has to be boring lol..Thank you for popping by xx


You can find this stamp here

You can enter the new challenge by clicking on HERE

winner at One Stitch at a Time Challenge Blog





This card will be entered into the following challenges 




13 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful !
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Christine love the cute image and snowflakes
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christine, A gorgeous card and love the image and the colour choice. Love the snowflakes.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautifully coloured image, such cute reindeer, fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just such a cute card! I love all the snowflakes. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC. Unfortunately you have entered too many challenges to be eligible for ours. I do hope you will share your talent with us again soon. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love the image and the doodling.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this, a really wintery and fun creation, your reindeer are adorable and the snowflakes finish off your artwork perfectly :) :) Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this fortnight. Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card. Fab image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card. Fab image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. Love the image.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx