Friday 25 July 2014

First Christmas Card (Honourable Mention )

My entry into Christmas in July on the Aurora Wings ..I have used the lovely Poinsettia nymph to make my very first Christmas Card this year..It may yet have to be shared around ..so wait and see if you get a card or photo copy lol..I decided that I wanted to keep the background simple so I used a paper of one of my Christmas Do-crafts digital cd's, layered and mounted the paper ,then I coloured the image in using my SN pens and pencils to colour it in and just finished off with a simple hb pencil ..I then gently shaped the nymph after cutting it out carefully and mounted it using double sided foam pads..Simple yet extremely beautiful..Mitzi who is Aurora wings does some of the most beautiful work I just love her designs ..Thanks for looking x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx