Tuesday 15 July 2014

Enchanting Girly Girl Scrappers Delights Fairy Card


This is one of the beautiful Scrappers Delights  Pixie Corner set of Digi Stamps, it is a  group of three beautiful pixies, and also comes with some background imagery too..I chose this pixie as I just fell in love with her ,she has been coloured very gently with a mixture of SN pens and Pencils,There is more pencil work on this image than on most of my work as I wanted her to look very ethereal, and the colouring soft.. I then popped just a dusting of glitter on her wings , to make them look magical.. To finish her I have used some 6x6 pink patterned paper I found in my stash..I have more stash than I need got to stop saving  just in case..glad I saved this though)I popped half a doily either side of this before adding to the green base. The green being from my stash too..I inked around the edges of both with Tim Holtz Old Paper distressed ink and distressed the green to give it vintage feel.. I then popped in some palest pink paper  roses I brought from the Range, a few swirls and leaves 
Please pop over to our lovely shop at  www.scrappersdelights.com/store/
Where you will find loads of fun images and Challenges you can enter,and Chech out the New Genies too Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx