Thursday 3 July 2014

East Wings Floral Kiss

This is such a stunning image from East Winds I absolutly love the themes of their digi stamps they suit me down to the ground lol.. This on is called Floral Kiss but it is well worth going to their shop on etsy and pop in east winds in the search ..they are absolutely great and they have blogs which you can enter ,challenges  as well.The image is coloured with SN pens and pencils ,I use both to give more richness to the finished image , to me this looks right, without the pencils it feels flat but this is me ...The beautiful backing paper that I put the image on is from a paper pack I got from Liddles when they had a craft thingy on and they are really yummy and has encapsulated glitter on them. Because of this I did not want to cover up much more than necessary ,so popped a few of the Sue Wilson leaves on, in white and some small pink flowers in the same card as I used in the layering of the image ,it has a nice sateen finish ..it comes from my stash forgot I had it too ..lol..Thanks for taking time to visit x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx