Wednesday 11 June 2014

Crafter's Companion Cards



These are a selection of my recent Crafters Companion Cards..The first one in the frame is from the new Halcyon Days cd..It was lovely and easy to make ,the images throughout were beautiful ,I added a variety of flowers from my stash to finish..Had well over a hundred likes was thrilled on the Facebook group . The second Pink one is from the new Vintage Floral..all I can say about this kit is WoW.. I used one of the 8x8 embossing folders for the background printed a ribon layered it with gold voil ribbon so you could still see the paper one under it then put some lace under it..the whole background is very touchy feely.I found the old advert from some vintage images on google and added a few flowers to it using the original leaves as the greenery. then popped on all the other elements I printed off the cd ..I Then used one of the lovely papers as an insert inside the card . The third one which is the round easel card ,I made for a Challenge ..got no where never mind.. The easel is an unusual twist as it is twisted at an angle instead of the normal straight on..After all the matting and layering I created the stop by hand cutting the little bat out ,scoring it into shape and made the little ball drew on the lines then used toothpicks for the stick things..It never fails to amaze me how knowledgeable I am to the wonderful sports games that men play lol NOT..This was made from the Makey Bakey cd x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx