Wednesday 14 May 2014

Tammi Buchaneer Saturated Canary

Well after my last card I felt quite humbled as I am in a group on Facebook called Card Crafters Uk and I put the previous card on in there and to my suprise I had 130 likes from it..Boy was I amazed... Right .Todays card is an image which was a freebie from Saturated Canary ,who's group I am also in.. Her name is Tammie Buckaneer, so I kept with the sea faring theme throughout even with fluffy flowers a bit like sea urchins..lol.. She is coloured in SN pens and pencils. I have also coloured the embelishments so that they match with the main image.. I matted and layered using black card and craft card.. The card itself is an experiment for me as I have never done one before ,it is a tent card I made the measurements up as I went along, but next time I really must make the gusset a bit wider.The doiley at the back is a Tattered Lace die to which I cut it up to spread it along the top of the topper..One last thing ,I have been asked a few times where I got the wood stamp from..I did not I drew it on to give her some grounding..Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Christine! I so love the Saturated Canary image and I nabbed her myself but haven't had a chance to color her. Love ther hair (I'm a bit partial to redheads) and the orange looks so fab with the blue. Your die cuta are "to die for; and I'm so impressed wth your wood flooring. You are one talented chickie. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your messages..it means a lot to me that you have come to see my work..Thank you :)xx